job advertisement for life cycle assessment (lca)
corsus – corporate sustainability is hiring!
For many years, corsus – corporate sustainability has been advising private-sector companies, local authorities, politicians and organisations on their way to sustainability. A central instrument that we use in our consultancy is life cycle assessments in order to identify levers for more sustainability along product life cycles and to be able to use the results for communication. Through our consultancy and our services, we contribute to sustainable economic and social development that takes the socio-ecological challenges of our time seriously. In our current team of 12 we strive for a worthwhile cooperation where mutual appreciation, the compatibility of work, family, volunteer work and leisure time as well as the ecological and social orientation of our business processes are important to us.
Your area of responsibility:
- Analysis and preparation of data (statistical data, life cycle assessment data, etc.)
- Modelling of complex processes
- Research and identification of suitable databases and data sets
- Preparation of life cycle assessments, climate footprints, water footprints, biodiversity footprints
- Sustainability assessment of products and services, especially on nutrition
- Writing German-language and English-language reports.
You will be given detailed training and an experienced team of staff will be on hand to give you advice and support.
You love to depict complex interrelationships in models and present them in a comprehensible way – modelling complex processes, comprehensible presentation of the approach, identification of adjusting screws for more sustainability.
You like to work as part of the team – you have your tasks in view and move them forward independently, think along with the interfaces in the project and feel jointly responsible for the smooth running of the overall project.
You tick like us – we are convinced that a socio-ecological change is urgently needed -and complement us with your know-how. Specifically you support us with your profound knowledge of how complex interrelations can be transferred into models.
We offer you:
- a committed team and flat hierarchies
- independent work and professional development
- a 75-100% position and an attractive starting salary
- centrally located office space in Hamburg with good public transport connections.
The advertised position is to be filled by 01.11.2023.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 06.10.2023 to Carola Strycharz – firstname.lastname@example.org