Corporate carbon footprints and product carbon footprints are an important basis for formulating goals for one’s own climate protection strategy and for identifying reduction opportunities. corsus already accompanies some companies with the implementation of corporate and/or product carbon footprints or with the in-house implementation.
You can be sure that our broad experience means that we also have other potential sustainability impacts in mind when carrying out a product carbon footprints.
- We calculate your corporate carbon footprint according to ISO 14064 or Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
- We calculate your municipal carbon footprint according to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol ‘Standard for Cities’.
- We prepare carbon footprints for your products according to ISO 14067 or the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
- We support you if you want to carry out corporate and/or product carbon footprints in-house,
- We offer to critically review your carbon footprint or the carbon footprint prepared on your behalf by a service provider.
Your contact person
Greenhouse gas emissions of digital advertising
In a study, corsus examined the greenhouse gas emissions of a digital advertising campaign of the green electricity provider Lichtblick. The climate-damaging emissions of digital advertising measures depend in particular on the electricity consumption of the production and playout of a campaign and thus vary depending on the electricity mix. Due to the increasing mass of digital advertising, it should be considered in a corporate carbon footprint according to ISO 14064 or the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.